Educational offer of the University of Physical Education in Poznan

studies ch

Undergraduate studies:

Master's degree studies

Studies at our University are conducted only in Polish.

Foreigners can study in Polish if:

  • Completed a preparatory course for starting education in Polish in units designated by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, or
  • Possess a certificate confirming knowledge of the Polish language at least at B2 language proficiency level, issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Knowledge of the Polish Language as a Foreign Language (link), or
  • Have a secondary school-leaving certificate issued in the Polish education system, or
  • Completed a secondary school abroad, in which the classes were conducted in Polish

Detailed information on enrollment is available at [link].

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.