Educational offer of the University of Physical Education in Poznan

Undergraduate studies:


Master’s degree studies

Studies at our University are conducted only in Polish.

Foreigners can study in Polish if:

  • Completed a preparatory course for starting education in Polish in units designated by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, or
  • Possess a certificate confirming knowledge of the Polish language at least at B2 language proficiency level, issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Knowledge of the Polish Language as a Foreign Language (link), or
  • Have a secondary school-leaving certificate issued in the Polish education system, or
  • Completed a secondary school abroad, in which the classes were conducted in Polish

Detailed information on enrollment is available at [link].